Join us for a fun filled family day filled with Mac n’ Cheese themed activities and madness!
The Hampton Roads Mac and Cheese Festival will bring together the area’s best restaurants, food trucks and chef’s cheesy visions into reality! Get ready to try a mountain of cheese goodness at Virginia’s largest-ever mac and cheese festival. No matter how you like it – peppery, with ketchup, crispy with breadcrumbs or creamy like butter, you’ll find the mac and cheese of your dreams right here!
AT A GLANCE
– 15+ Mac and Cheese Food Vendors (Over 40 styles)
– Kids Fun Zone Carnival Games and Activities
– Mac and Cheese, French Fry Eating and Can of Whiz Holding Contests
– Cheese Fry Bar
– “Best of” Awards Ceremony
– Giant Craft Beer Garden
– Axe Throwing
– Live Entertainment
– Baggo Tournament and Tailgate Games
– Merchandise, General Vendors and more!
GENERAL ADMISSION $9.99* (Pre-Sale Price) 2PM – 8PM
– 1 Drink Voucher (alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks)
VIP TICKET $49.99* (Pre-Sale Price) 12PM – 8PM
– Express Two-Hour Early Entry (Doors open at 12PM for VIP)
– 2 Hours of All You Can Eat Mac N’ Cheese! (12PM-2PM)
– 4 Drink Vouchers
– Complimentary order of French Fries
– Commemorative Keepsake
HOW IT WORKS
Restaurants and food purveyors will be providing Unlimited Mac and Cheese to VIP ticket holders from 12PM -2PM along with dishing out a variety of 2oz Mac and Cheese samples (sold in sample sheets of 10) from 2PM – 8PM. All food related items will work on a voucher system – there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival and all vouchers will be exchanged at each vendor for all food related items. There will various bars, beverage stations and beer gardens serving ice cold brews, fine spirits, water, soda and other refreshments on a normal cash and credit system. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell funnel cakes, cotton candy, ice-cream, water ice, hot chocolate, desserts and other goodies!